Boy Name vs. Boy Name?

Just a short this or that regarding four masculine names. Comments are appreciated and will gain you BA.

1. Declan vs. Deacon {One or the other will make it on to my favourites, I just can't decide which one}.

2. Dean vs. Sawyer {Dean has been my #1 boy name for years, but Sawyer is creeping up on it}.

:)

Favorite Answer

1. Declan. Deacon makes me think of some of the officials in a church (you know, deacons, elders, etc)

2. Sawyer. Because it's just been one of my favorites for a good while now! Plus I didn't actually like Dean that much on Gilmore Girls, and he's who I think of whenever I hear the name!

Deacon, Dean

I don't like either of the names in #1, and I like both Dean and Sawyer. Have you considered Sawyer Dean as a full name?

1. Declan ♥

2. Sawyer

:)

• Anni21

I love Declan better. Both are great but Declan flows better to me i guess.

I prefer Dean. Sawyer reminds me too much of Tom Sawyer.

1. Declan, Deacon looks better written though. :)

2. definitely Dean

1- Deacon

2- Sawyer

1. Deacon

2. Dean

:))

deacon - it's a stronger sounding name. (and it has the cool nickname of Deke)

dean - it's a underused name, but a good solid one. nice that's one syllable, too. it's an unpretentious name, but a very honest one.

• Declan & Dean

Dean is one of my fav boy names. Short and masculine(:

=]