Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 9 years ago

Is there a Mobile TV app for iPhone 4?

I don't care what the price is for an app. I would just like to know a really good app that would let me watch the live tv programs on my iphone 4. thanks

Best Answer

Hi, you can try Mobile TV Elite software, which you can use to watch free live TV on your mobile phone, iPad and other portable devices. I use it before and it works for me. Mobile TV Elite is a legal and safe mobile software that allow you to watch over 1,000 Satellite HD channels via optimized streaming technology on your mobile cell phone or iPad. Download it here and instantly turn your phone into a Super TV :

http://mobiletvelite.tv/mobiletvelite

Mobile TV Elite Software is compatible with almost all types of mobile cell phones, such as nokia, blackberry, windows mobile, android, iphone, even iPad and other portable devices. You only needs ONE of the following things to transfer the software to your mobile device: 128 Mb memorycard or higher, card-reader or USB cable. Hope it's what you are looking for.

Hulu

Source(s): Meh

Tv.com. That's the name of the app.. yeah it has the word .com in it... Lol