i just saw a facebook ad where can i find it again?

I saw a facebook ad for "take pictures of Maroon 5" or something, and I do a lot of photography and i wanted to click on the ad but I didnt see it until i had just changed the page. where can i find that ad again?!?!?

Favorite Answer

You can try visiting the Facebook Ad Board here: http://www.facebook.com/ads/adboard/ It shows you a collection of ads that they have shown you. Refresh it a few times and see if your ad comes up. Good luck!

RE:

Well Facebooks Ads Change Everytime you Refresh if you dont Catch it the first time it will disappear

• fout

Facebook Ad Board

the ads in face book chance every time you would refresh the page, so that would be hard to find, unless you refresh and it appears again.

That's an interesting question

Keep refreshing your page.

• Stuart

click on the blue arrow top left corner toward the left