Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 9 years ago

I have a solution for global warming, what do you think?

Has anyone else noticed the dangerous trend between the decline in pirates and the rise in global warming?

There is a chart located in the link below which illustrates this relationship nicely.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co…

there is another relationship which supports this claim: Somalia has "the highest number of Pirates AND the lowest Carbon emissions of any country."

As a call to action the only costume people should be able to wear on halloween is a pirate costume. By my calculations this should lower our total carbon emmsions by over 8000%

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Correlation is not causation.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is simply because of the following:

When global warming happens, it gets really hot indoors. Most pirates are indoors, in the basement most often, in a dark-lit room if any light at all, other than the monitors of their computers with the bright green horizontal bars indicating how much further their illegal downloads have until they dock.

Some pirates are faster than others, which allows them to get beyond security measures. Those left behind in a crowded bandwidth are much too sluggish.

One by one...in the heat of global warming, and sometimes their pets, these pirates face the light, when the FBI comes busting down their basement doors. Heat rays from the kitchen stove pile on top of the global warming atmosphere of the pirate's secret hideout.

But alas....arg......he was taken by ship arg!

• 9 years ago

We have all notice the cooling effects since the rise of Somali Pirates.

This satisfies the Fundamental Theorem of Global Warming, i.e., A follows B, therefore A caused B.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If we oversaturate the board with his noodely goodness, people will just be irritated. Evangelizing must be done with discretion. What is the success rate for door to door christians? Exactly, if you irritate, bother, and in general just annoy people, you utterly fail to convert them.

Drop a carrot now and then, let them come to you.

http://www.venganza.org/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

That sounds like an excellent "solution" to our non-problem.

It makes more sense than much of what has been offered by the "scientific" community.

• 9 years ago

I like this...a lot :)

Basically, I don't think that global warming is a verifiable/provable theory. As we should remember, it is still a theory! xD

So I like that you're taking the rip out of it xD

• 9 years ago

Hokum.

• 9 years ago

thats just rediculus, the reason Somolia has less immisions is because it is way behind on technology.

• 9 years ago

i agree....

Source(s): cookooo cookooo
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.