Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

British TV/Film actor with a drooping eye?

I'm trying to find the name of a white, dark haired, male actor from the 80's and 90's who appeared in films and on tv. I can remember him playing roles like solicitors but he was very distinctive as he had one drooping eye (ptosis similar to the condition Forest Whitaker has). He must be well over 60 by now, but i'm struggling to remember his name.

Basically he looks like someone I know hence the reason I need to know and I would really appreciate the help. It's driving me bonkers. Thanks, Dan.


Some very good suggestions but not quite there.

3 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.