If i choose Anora to be Queen instead of Alistair being King in Dragon Age: Origins?

Does Alistair show up later in Dragon Age: Awakening if I don't choose him as king?

She didn't execute him on my game..

Best Answer

No, Alistair only shows up if he's made king. But, if you romanced him he will be mentioned in your epilogue.

• Anne

My suggestion if you make him king your character takes the blow instead if you want to keep your female character alive and alistair to stay alive do morrigans ritual that way if you accept it your character or alistair wont die the ritual will be a old god (child) to absorb the archdemons power essence instead with no grey warden dying in the process when that scene comes alistair is still alive he is the new king of feledren and your character being queen if you made her one or not if you married alistair he is going to the fortress in the anderfels while your character becomes warden commander of feledren you can import your character into another dragon age game to continue the story of your character I did that with my female character who is a human noble.

If you chose Anora to be queen. She would choose to execute Alistair.