Hullo R&P, Can you think of anything underrated about The Beatles?

Anything at all?

Shred!!!! Er--I mean Bri lol, how've you been friend!?

Favorite Answer

I think George was underrated. Most people you hear talking about The Beatles mention John and Paul and how much they did for the band. George too was a great songwriter, in fact most of my favorite songs by The Beatles were written by him and aren't hits.

Hey, SCC...good to have you back.

As far as John is concerned (and I know that die hard fans would know this but as far as the general public goes) I don't think most people realize what a creative artist & writer he was.

As far as The Beatles go (even though most agree they changed music) I don't think most people realize how quickly their music evolved. Think about it, they went from something as simple as "I Want To Hold Your Hand" (1963) to "A Day In The Life" (1967) in four short years. Now compare the music of today to the music of 4 yrs ago, or 10 yrs ago, or 20 yrs....it all sounds the same. The songs that Lady Gaga is singing today, could've been sung by Britney Spears in the 1990's or Madonna in the 80's.

Just my opinion.

I think the emphasis placed on their psychedelic music leaves their pop songs underrated. I much prefer the pop Beatles to the psych Beatles.

Ringo Starr

George Harrison was severely underrated. Other than that, no, and all you hatred saying they are overrated, they're not, they in one way shape or form influenced pretty much every artist after 1970.

paul mccartney was a better drummer than ringo.

• .

Hi Jul, Nope not at all just a billion reasons why they are overrated.

I am great better now that I have seen you hon! :D