Madonna University or Wayne State?

I am currently going to Grand Valley State university in Allendale Michigan but I want to transfer. I want to become an Elementary school teacher focusing in Mathematics, which college is better? Madonna University in Livonia or Wayne State in Detroit?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on what you're looking for, I guess. If you are only looking on academics, I think that Wayne State would be better. Although, that is in the heart of Detroit, so if you're afraid of Detroit, I wouldn't recommend going there. Madonna is a few blocks from my house, and it's smack dap in the middle of the suburbs. They do make you take a religious class, so if you aren't into religion, then I wouldn't recommend going there.

Just a question, why are you transferring out of Grand Valley? I'm only asking because I was looking at it as a possible college choice.

• 4 years ago

those universities have significantly distinctive ACTA scores for "finished wide-unfold training". Madonna college gets an quite good "B" score. eastern Michigan gets a disastrous "F" score. Being programatically authorized in a wellbeing occupation, there is in all danger no longer lots difference in Nursing classes. you will get a greater effective usual training at Madonna U. verify to verify what type of training help is attainable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.