Madonna University or Wayne State?

I am currently going to Grand Valley State university in Allendale Michigan but I want to transfer. I want to become an Elementary school teacher focusing in Mathematics, which college is better? Madonna University in Livonia or Wayne State in Detroit?

Favorite Answer

It depends on what you're looking for, I guess. If you are only looking on academics, I think that Wayne State would be better. Although, that is in the heart of Detroit, so if you're afraid of Detroit, I wouldn't recommend going there. Madonna is a few blocks from my house, and it's smack dap in the middle of the suburbs. They do make you take a religious class, so if you aren't into religion, then I wouldn't recommend going there.

Just a question, why are you transferring out of Grand Valley? I'm only asking because I was looking at it as a possible college choice.

those universities have significantly distinctive ACTA scores for "finished wide-unfold training". Madonna college gets an quite good "B" score. eastern Michigan gets a disastrous "F" score. Being programatically authorized in a wellbeing occupation, there is in all danger no longer lots difference in Nursing classes. you will get a greater effective usual training at Madonna U. verify to verify what type of training help is attainable.