Im 15 and Weigh 240 Pounds. How can i lose weight?

ive been big since i was in 5th grade and im sick of being made fun of. im in high school and i want to lose it bad. last year my highest was 250 in april and now i am about 238-245. at one time around october i was running miles every night with a good diet and gained more Weight. i barely eat anything. i... show more ive been big since i was in 5th grade and im sick of being made fun of. im in high school and i want to lose it bad. last year my highest was 250 in april and now i am about 238-245. at one time around october i was running miles every night with a good diet and gained more Weight. i barely eat anything. i quit drinking soda last year in july and only drink water and lemonade every now and then. My brother has no job, doesn't go to school. he is 22 and lives at home. Gets drunk EVERY weekend and is super skinny. He doesn't workout at all. He always says i wish the treadmill was working when it works fine and things like that. i work harder than anyone in my family except my dad. My mom even said that to me. i quit playing video games and all. its just becoming very stressful. How can i lose weight my goal is 200 right now.
Update: i am 6'0 and i went to doctor the other day and he said i need to lose a few pounds and that went into a conversation with my mom and i ended up getting blood work done. it came back fine.
Update 2: Another detail is im a male. Just wanted to let you guys know since my name is shelly