Liberals do you support planned parenthood?

Planned Parenthood is the black community's worst enemy

March 7th, 2010 11:59 pm ET

Georgia Right to Life billboard in Atlanta, GA

Photo: AP/John Bazemore

Recently, the pro-life group, Georgia Right to Life began sponsoring billboards which proclaim black children to be an “endangered species.” The billboards illustrate what many of us have believed for years…Abortion on demand was begun to eliminate black babies.

In April 2008, a group of black pastors held a vigil outside of a Washington D.C. Planned Parenthood clinic, they did so to protest what they characterize as a “genocide” carried out against black babies.

Angered, Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, of Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny said: “Every day … over 1,500 black babies are murdered inside the black woman’s womb. This is a race issue.”

In addition to beginning a campaign to educate the public about the toll which abortion is taking on the black community, the pastors have asked Congress to audit Planned Parenthood.

During Fiscal Year 2008, Planned Parenthood received a total of $300 million in government contracts and grants.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Planned Parenthood is the black community's worst enemy - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-virginia-b...

• Strega
    Best Answer

I absolutely support them. They offer cancer screenings and mammograms, comprehensive gynecological care, pre natal and post natal care, birth control and family planning. They also have a men's health division now. State by state laws vary on abortion and must be done in a licensed clinic and many planned parenthoods don't perform them on site. We have the hyde amendment that applies to any federal funds going to planned parenthood and places like it which means no money can go directly to abortion procedures. This well rounded care is affordable and much needed to many women, not just black women. I may not agree with this particular add, but I will not read into it what some people want to imply.

• mutosheep4 years agoReport

PP does EXACTLY 0 "cancer screenings and mammograms, comprehensive gynecological care, pre natal and post natal care, birth control and family planning." They only harvest organs from live babies to sell on the black market, oh and they make sure pimps can get their 13 year olds back on the street.

It is no secret planned parenthood was created in an attempt to extinguish the black community, but it has a new goal and that is to eliminate the disabled and poverty stricken. I say disabled because people are always talking about how people should abort if they know their child will have a disability, and poverty because it is those who don't have the financial means to properly care for a child who are most likely to abort and are the targets of the most scorn for choosing life in our society. Liberals know what they are supporting, I don't think they comprehend how sick it is though. In their mind it is more merciful to eliminate the disabled and poverty stricken than give them a chance at life. This is how they justify their thinking.

• mutosheep4 years agoReport

You give them more credit than I do. Have you changed your mind now that the Satanists have joined the movement? These baby murdering sex trafficking evil demon worshipers don't deserve any doubt OR mercy.

Liberals make no sense,They say things like" they offer cancer screenings and mammograms, comprehensive gynecological care, pre natal and post natal care, birth control and family planning. They also have a men's health division now." well Dennis Rader the BTK killer worked at homeless shelters does that mean we are going to let him out of prison and over look the people who he killed because he has done some good things?

I support the reduced fees for medical services and the availability of contraceptives. They also give women options if they chose to give their child up for adoption. You are just ignorant. It's not a race issue. Plenty of white women have abortions rendering it NOT a race issue. They aren't forcing anyone to have abortions and if there was no planned parenthood the women would just go elsewhere. This is an article for really gullible people.

Leeroy what you are talking about actually decreased unwanted pregnancies in the first place by giving aid which allowed them to buy and distribute contraceptives. I love how ignorant you people are. I have swampland in Florida, want some?

Of course they do. Why do you think Liberals only make up 20% of the population ? As long as they continue to self destruct there will never be any more than that

• You'd be hardpressed to find one that isn't. Planned parenthood did originally start to help just the ones you mentioned, poor women. Singer was for negative eugenics

Sadly,I believe they do.

Obama overturned the Mexico City Policy he has payed for the murder of babies, not only in our country, in other countries internationally. We are paying for babies in Africa to be murdered.

Obama 's friends at Planned Parenthood kill over 1,500 black babies per day.

Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. She was a white woman who hated black people. She was a stanch supporter of eugenics. Birth control and abortion were the two main tools she used in her plan to exterminate black people (and anyone else she didn't like). Sadly, her plan is working. The American people have swallowed her lies and deceptions, hook, line, and sinker.

Think about this the next time you pop your pill or describe yourself as pro-choice. You, too, have bought into the lie.

Planned Parenthood Covers Up Statutory Rape:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyJ_7ZFgEw

Youtube thumbnail

@Lawgirl I do not need some white lady telling me about the history of my race,I love how ignorant you people are!

Only when I refuse to spend the money on a contraceptive. Why waste your money on those sleazy, er loose emancipated women that already have 6 kids by nine fathers, some were two guy nights. Not I.

Yes, I support the mission of Planned Parenthood.

• Erik

It provides information, contraceptives, and reproductive health care to teens and young adults. I don't see the problem, and I'm a little disgusted that you do.