Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

how to get his attention? x?

hi i really like this guy but his attention it on my best mate. im not being mean but to be honest im a bit prettier then her. she has a bit of a reputation for being a **** and alot of ppl would pick someone who gets about a bit then someone with a nice personality. so anyone has any tips to get him to notice me i would be gratefully x

btw im not really popular, im sort of average looking as well x i go to a uniformed school so i cant wear slutty outfits. x thanks

comments much appreciated x

Favorite Answer

To grab his attention in the first place, the first thing to think about is dress to impress. you would be good with slightly revealing clothes, nothing to bad. Something like a nice dress to show off your legs, or dressy shorts, & a nice top that shows off a bit, but not to much. And light makeup, quite alot of guys prefer natural beauty, so a small bit of foundation, maybe a little bit of liner and mascara, nude lipstick. keep it light and natural. Then appear confident, start a chat with him, offer to get him a pint or something, maybe even some light flirting, to grab his attention.

Hope this helped :)

Source(s): It's worked for me, and I've been with my guy for almost a year now :)

You could start by listening to the lyrics of a song called cleansing my soul by Papa George it will convince you that attraction is much deeper than how you look honey.

dont chase a man or go out of your way for him to notice you a true man that really likes you will spot you a mile off good luck theresplenty more fish in the sea

show more cleavage and bring him a good sandwich

open your hairy díck!