What columnar pads work for Cash basis of accounting? Cash basis don't need a T account does it?

My accountant set me up as cash basis. I wanted to buy some columnar pads to do recordkeeping manually and was reading about the T accounts, and how pads with columns have that separation for the DR and CR. I was having a hard time understanding how the T works, but I've read that method of registering... show more My accountant set me up as cash basis.
I wanted to buy some columnar pads to do recordkeeping manually and was reading about the T accounts, and how pads with columns have that separation for the DR and CR.

I was having a hard time understanding how the T works, but I've read that method of registering transactions is for accrual basis of accounting and not cash basis. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Am I correct to assume that if I'm working on a "cash basis" I don't need to use the T account method?

So what type of columnar pad or paper is proper for cash basis?
1 answer 1