Should I get a Audi A6 or a Cadillac STS?

I can't make up my mind about these two it's like comparing apples and oranges! I love the Cadillac's smooth ride and sleek looks and I love the luxury Amenities in both cars. The A6 is nice and sporty, with a wonderful look.

Favorite Answer

A6 for sure. I am a huge Audi fan. The 3.0T engine is great and I love quattro. STS loses it's value fast and is not as prestigious or as well made as the Audi A6. German engineering wins every time, the STS's Crash test got an Acceptable and a Poor. That is not acceptable in a 50k car. A6 is a IIHLS top safety pick.

I would say go for the Audi A6, no one has respect for Cadillac now a days.

The STS is good however German cars are the best, buy an A6!

Source(s): www.Wazzim.blogspot.com

Caddy STS is a class leader.

The Audi A6 is a rebadged Passat.

Source(s): -TOYOTA SUCKS

I vote the Audi! It's much more sophisticated and is very reliable, and looks awesome as well :)

But either of them would be good :)

buscando un buen regalo he encontrado algo muy interesante, un set de maquillaje con 120 colores y he sabido que es el mejor regalo para mi amiga y así ha sido, es un regalo practico que lo emplea cada día, un compra excelente