Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 9 years ago

USAA insurance for motorcycles?

Does anyone know what motorcycle insurance through USAA would cost for a female beginner between the ages of 18-24? first bike (let's say a Buell Blast, if the type of motorcycle matters), never had any accidents or speeding tickets, and passed all the safety courses, etc.

I'd look it up myself, but for some reason the website isn't letting me look at the motorcycle section right now.

Thanks in advance.

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE USAA insurance for motorcycles?

Thanks in advance.

• ?

I might suggest that you try this internet site where you can compare rates from different companies: http://QUOTESDEAL.NET/index.html?src=1YAGowDjX1MdZ

RE :USAA insurance for motorcycles?

Thanks in advance.

Follow

• Greg P

I'd guess between $900.00- $1,500.00 with a good driving record - get quotes form more than one company and if you have a house or car with insurance it would be less expensive on the same policy if they offer motorcycle insurance. make sure you have good coverage and not just a cheap quote.

Source(s): Licensed auto appraiser, claim adjuster and insurance producer/agent
  • Field

usaa insurance motorcycles

It's going to depend on the coverage particulars. Call the insurer and ask.

Nope, it's going to depend on which coverages you want, and how much of them, and the cc's of the bike. It could be as low as, oh, maybe $800, or as much as $10,000.

I was curious on the answer to this question too

vivan las motos!!