kev asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

So working out twice a day and eating six meals lose weight?'?

Yeah I'm trying to lose weight really bad I weight 280 lbs. I'm 5'7 and I'm done with it.. I'm planning on working out in thy morning and night simply eating six meals a day, small meals about 450 calories each. Avoiding juices bad food anything that I'm used too thinking is healthy..

So please let me know if its a good plan or tips u guys may have..

Best Answer

Good question. My advice to anyone in this boat would be to watch Isabel De Los Rios' video (free). I've put the link below so you don't have to go searching all over the place. Good luck and take care!

• ?

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Despite doing over an hour of cardio at least three times a week and lifting three times a week as well, I wasn't in good shape. Also, despite my workout attempts, I was also getting what some have termed as the skinny fat appearance.

Seeing no outward or inward results, I sunk into such a rut I was ready to quit exercising. That was when a friend recommended an ebook online. I decided to give it a shot and I’m sure glad I did! After only a month-and-a-half of doing the routines diagrammed in the book, my physical appearance has improved dramatically. Not only that, but my endurance has increased to the point that I can handle a full hockey game and not get gassed. In fact, I get stronger as the game goes on.

Check it out and see if its right for you…

• Erika

From what I understand... some day speedy could be healthful! yet shouldn't final longer than 3 days. that's a competent thank you to get pollutants out of your physique and enable your digestive device have a relax. After 3 days nonetheless you start to loose significant proteins and food and it turns into undesirable! the superb thank you to weight-help plan is ingesting small nutrients approximately 5 circumstances an afternoon and ingesting healthful! Than workout! that's the way you will stay healthful and sense stable approximately your self! PLEASE do not crash weight-help plan. you're in basic terms going to regain the load as quickly as you commence ingesting lower back. I promise you will sense lots greater appropriate in case you workout and eat nicely suited and do it the nicely suited way! you probable are not whilst obese as you would be able to think of. Society focuses thank you to lots on weight. purely be eat and stay healthful and love your physique. you would be effective.

Hi Kev

Yes working out .. increasing your metabolism will put you into fat burning mode..how ever any diet that tells you fruits and vegies are bad.. including juices.. nuts.. its a ballance.. the vitamins and minerals in them your body needs to be healthy .. here are some basic overall good weightloss tips and information for you. I hope it helps you.

1- Know the exact foods that cause accelerated fat burning in your body.

2- Know the particual foods that are preventing fat burning.

3- Put the right foods together in a certain way to create the FAT BURNING EFFECT.

4- Sugar is your #1 enemey

.. not talking just junky candy ... things like Orange juice..breakfast breads .. muffins ..they turn to sugar in your blood almost instantaneously. If your blood sugar is high it will result in the release of insulin which floods the blood stream.. removes the sugar and stores it as fat.

You need insulin.. just not a whole lot. Learning the correct foods to eat that keep your blood sugar balanced is the key to losing weight. You need to learn about the propper way to intake carbs.. their are good and bad carbs when it comes to losing weight.

5- Processed foods is #2 enemey .. contains junk.. sugar..chemicals.. making your liver work twice as hard to filter all those chemicals and process all that bad fat.

If you want to learn how to apply this food knowledge and start losing 3-10 lbs a week then you go to the url below.

It helped me a lot.. lost 40 in about 2 months... learned all about fast carbs, slow carbs, good carbs, bad carbs, good and bad fat and a lot more.. you basically become an expert in nutrition, fat loss and fat burning.

You will learn all about the bad fats..like hydrogenated oils, canola oil, margerines, substitute butters

and learn about good healthy fats.. like Good fat examples include real butter, whole eggs, coconut oil, olive oil, avacados, raw nuts

And you will learn how to apply this knowledge.. lose weight as much as you want and keep it off.

Good luck!

Enrique

Excess weight or obesity is by far the number one health concern in this country.

Sixty percent of Americans are either overweight or obese, including over 20 percent of teenagers.

All are at risk for serious physical and emotional health problems.Good Luck and Take care :-)

Actually, I have a friend that is doing the same thing. So far, she has lost 130 lbs in one year. Personally, I think she's overdoing the exercise, but her doctor said it was okay as long as she didn't over exert herself (she had been recovering from a knee surgery). Good luck!