Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Is Selena Gomez Pregnant with Justin Bieber?

Ive read a lot of articals saying that she confirmed that she was pregnant and that Justin Bieber could be the father but i cant find anything proving that she is

So is it true

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

People on Twitter jsut said that to be funny. Now the whole world is getting all bent out of shape. You know, Selena has gotten death threats from people that are in love with Justin Bieber. Seriouslly? You think Just Bieber could get her pregnant?

• 9 years ago

No Selena Gomez is not pregnant with Justin Bieber's kid. False rumors

• 3 years ago

it is not actual. they are way too youthful for that. Justin and Selena do no longer wanna lose their virginity til marriage or except they actually love somebody. the pictures of them laying in mattress kissing is photograph shopped or its some one else. you comprehend they does not try this on the age they at the instant are.. I propose come on.. do no longer have confidence each and every little thing you pay attention reason a million/2 of it is not actual.

• 9 years ago

I can confirm that a tabloid article did not get slena gomez pregnant sorry if seem funny.

i can conform c.i.a. did torture people pyschologically from 1947-2005.

Source(s): bbc arrticles 2005 and alfred mc coy.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That's not true they r way 2 young for that.

• La
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Lol I wanted to answer that 2 girls can't have babies, but looks like they beat me to it. It's just a joke, come on. To answer your question, I seriously doubt it. Justin must be virgin!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

illl no i dont think that selena gomez is really that stupid to do that

• Nope, probably one of those hollywood rumors if there is no proof.

• 9 years ago

Haha no they're just dating

• 9 years ago

if u read those tabloid magazines then its not true and who would want biebers babies anyways

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.