Mozilla firefox safemode wont let me watch youtube videos even though ive downloaded adobe flash ?
i have mozilla firefox as my internet explorer and i would really like to change back to normal mozilla or internet explorer. i changed my mozilla to safe mode about 1 hour ago and i tried to watch videos on youtube but it wont let me and says i need to download flash from adobe nd i have like 4 times , att the start i clicked disable all add ons so thats why it wont let me i think
How can i change back to normal mozilla or intenet explorer were i can watch youtube videos again and enable add ons?
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
As a shift, you can download the videos to watch them on your computer freely. You may download them in high speed and in batch up to 20 clips at one time. You may have this free trial: http://www.free-download-youtube.com/youtube-downl...
- Anonymous6 years ago
To download Mozilla Firefox for free you can click here http://bitly.com/1jBlG2i
It is one of the best avaible browser of the web.
- Anonymous9 years ago
Your Flash Player is creating troubles for you.
* Run RegInOut scan for active-x, file associations and other registry errors largely behind such crashes.
* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. Read this official guide to uninstall flash plug-in:
* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.
* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.
* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash because of the corrupted or missing drivers.
1) Open Device Manager
2) Find the sound-card device
3) Remember the name of the device
4) Uninstall it.
5) After doing this restart your system.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JoshLv 79 years ago
I would think just exit the browser then go to all programs and find mozilla then select regular lnk instead of the safe mode lnk.