Mozilla firefox safemode wont let me watch youtube videos even though ive downloaded adobe flash ?

i have mozilla firefox as my internet explorer and i would really like to change back to normal mozilla or internet explorer. i changed my mozilla to safe mode about 1 hour ago and i tried to watch videos on youtube but it wont let me and says i need to download flash from adobe nd i have like 4 times , att the... show more i have mozilla firefox as my internet explorer and i would really like to change back to normal mozilla or internet explorer. i changed my mozilla to safe mode about 1 hour ago and i tried to watch videos on youtube but it wont let me and says i need to download flash from adobe nd i have like 4 times , att the start i clicked disable all add ons so thats why it wont let me i think
How can i change back to normal mozilla or intenet explorer were i can watch youtube videos again and enable add ons?