Best seafood restaurant in Dania Beach Fla. What's the name of it?

My wife and I stayed overnight in a super 8 motel across the street from a really cool nursery in Dania Beach Fla a few years ago, and the lady at the nursery told us that we should definitely try the seafood restaurant down the street. It looked like a converted Dairy Queen or gas station with seating both inside... show more My wife and I stayed overnight in a super 8 motel across the street from a really cool nursery in Dania Beach Fla a few years ago, and the lady at the nursery told us that we should definitely try the seafood restaurant down the street. It looked like a converted Dairy Queen or gas station with seating both inside and out. What is the name of this wonderful restaurant? I lived on the coast for many years and my family was in the shrimping industry but I never tasted better seafood than this.
1 answer 1