I feel uncomfortable in my apartment?

my down stairs neighbor is always complaining about every thing . when i walk when i listen to music when i play my ukulele or guitar with head phones on. even when im looking for stuff in my room like papers or any thing he bangs on his ceiling and it makes me quite nervous cause its random. he has sent letters... show more my down stairs neighbor is always complaining about every thing . when i walk when i listen to music when i play my ukulele or guitar with head phones on. even when im looking for stuff in my room like papers or any thing he bangs on his ceiling and it makes me quite nervous cause its random. he has sent letters about a ball bouncing but that from next door who have a child living with them . he complains about the people under him as well and also about other tenants for reasons i dont know.. he comes out very nasty and is very rude and i feel like im being harrassed also the most recent letter i received was about a bouncing ball but he thinks its from my apartment i and that he is going to record sounds from my apartment and show it to the manager. i feel like my privacy is being invaded god forbid i have sex will he be recording that too? he doesnt complain or bang when im having sex with my gf and we have wild sex.. i dont understand this guy and whats his motives... what can i do? can i get signatures from the tenants in my building to have him evicted or any way the tenants and i group up against him and get him evicted or brought to justice i feel disgusting knowing i will be recorded this whole week according to his letter ...
5 answers 5