Three bad shroom trips. Can someone help/explain?..?

I know 'someone' who's done shrooms (magic mushrooms) three times total, and each time 'they've' had a very bad trip. The first trip, 'she' was at a music/drug festival (Spookstock) on halloween night/weekend and 'she' ate about an eighth to herself. ('shes' a... show more I know 'someone' who's done shrooms (magic mushrooms) three times total, and each time 'they've' had a very bad trip. The first trip, 'she' was at a music/drug festival (Spookstock) on halloween night/weekend and 'she' ate about an eighth to herself. ('shes' a 5'3" teenage girl, about 120 pounds) it was night time and pretty dark outside and 'they' were walking around with the 3 friends 'they' had come with, and all of a sudden 'she' started panicking and for some reason insisted on having my friend take 'her' back to our tent so 'she' could "sleep." 'she' couldn't see anything around 'her' except for the blackness of the night and the flashing rave lights. the second time 'she' tripped 'she' was at 'her' house with 3 of 'her' girl friends. about 30 minutes after they took the shrooms my friends asked if 'she' wanted to go cruise with some guy. remembering the previous bad trip 'she' had had when 'she' was disoriented, 'she' said no and stayed home while they went with him. after about 5 minutes of them being gone, 'she' basically turned into a vegetable. 'she' was laying on her bed, shaking, with outrageous thoughts and images flying through her head. 'she' couldn't remember how to do anything, and felt mentally challenged. 'she' wanted to fall asleep, to throw up the shrooms, to jump out the window.. anything to stop the trip. but nothing stopped it. 'her' friends eventually come back, but for some reason 'she' could open her eyes and see what they were doing, but 'she' couldn't speak at all. after about 5 hours of her laying on her bed freaking out, 'she' went to the bathroom and changed her clothes, and came back and sat down, and shortly after i was okay again. 'her' third trip was at her friend michaels house. it was 'her' and all of his friends (which they're all about 2 or 3 years older than 'her') and they all ate some shrooms. they (the guys) eat shrooms pretty often, so it wasn't really a big deal to them. 'she' was doing fine.. and then 'she' started panicking. it felt like 'her' mind was racing and it felt like hours had passed, but when 'she' checked her phone it had only been about 5 minutes. every time 'she's' done shrooms it feels like her mind will randomly just.. quiet all of a sudden. like her mind is a giant, open, room. that's just completely blank and white. i don't know, it's really hard to explain.. but i was just wondering if anyone had any idea as to why 'she' has a bad trip every time? and if that means 'she' should just not do shrooms again, and if it'd be a bad idea to try acid. every time 'she' does shrooms 'she' has this urge to just kill herself and make the trip go away. 'she' hates it, and 'she' wants to know if it's something 'shes' doing or not doing? thanks!
Update: @Andrew: my friends tried convincing me that it was just the setting and the people that had made me have a bad trip the first two times.. hence why i tried it at my friend michaels house with different people the third time