How many type of army force or what are they called because there's is US marshal ATF FBI CIA what do each do?

What is each use for and are they called army force or is each seperat. And does something specials in just sniping cuz I wanna be a sniper and what is the difference of a sniper and a scout sniper and the last thing what is the difference for the army,the air force,the marines what's is each of there purposes... show more What is each use for and are they called army force or is each seperat. And does something specials in just sniping cuz I wanna be a sniper and what is the difference of a sniper and a scout sniper and the last thing what is the difference for the army,the air force,the marines what's is each of there purposes and what do they specials on and who specials on the sniper only like the best of the best snipers