How do I fix an Ipod Touch?

Somehow, my son's Ipod Touch has been disabled and the screen says for 21 million minutes. It won't allow him to enter his password. He claims he has no idea how it happened. What do we need to do to get this taken care of so he can use his Ipod Touch again?

Favorite Answer

smart XD it's probably a glitch. what you'll have to do is restore it.

put ur ipod into DFU(device firmware update) mode----how to do it,

1. turn off ur ipod(i mean off, not sleep)

2. hold power and home button together

3. release power button when u see the apple logo(keep holding the home button)

4. keep holding home until itunes comes up with a message saying that the device is in dfu mode and need to restore.

now click restore and follow the steps. if you have a back up copy of your ipod stuff, it should automatically restore ur music, etc. if not do it manually XD

Gooooooooooooooooo to the apple store tht happened to my freind and if you don't fix it right away it will stay like tht

Restore it in iTunes.

Source(s): This has happened to me before. You can repurchase your apps for free.
  • M D

reboot and dock it back with itunes.