Wii Question...Please read and answer.?

Hey guys so last weekend (on saturday) i had some friends over and we played the wii, but i just now realized that my wii is on i haven't played it since last weekend on saturday and it has been a whole week and my wii has been on that whole tim and i hadn't realized it, i just turned it off but is my wii messed up?

Favorite Answer

Uh... Come on..., Turn it back on and see...

Like we know, we ain't there to look at it...

If the on/off light was yellow, that simply means the Wii is off but still connected to the Internet, and is receiving updates. But IF that light was green and in fact was on, then just give it a few days to cool off and you should be able to play it again.

on time my wii over heated or something and it wouldn't turn on, i freaked out for half an hour and than tried to turn it back on and it worked, just let it cool down and then try to turn it on and test it with a game

Well, maybe. thats a long time for the wii to be on. It would of probably overheated.

It's probably fine.

But I agree with the answer above^. Turn it on and see...