Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

I got Leukemia and I have short time to spend wish I could live to see when the world ends??? Do you have any?

Idea when this world is gonna end... 21 May 2011 or 21 Dec 2012??? Or it ends when I die???

I think World ends for me When I die??? Whats your say???

Best Answer

If you come to know the end date then your living dates will become a Hell!!!

Why worry about it?? Just spend your last days with your loved ones and enjoy it to the core... Go to places if possible.

I think you should get off yahoo answers and enjoy your Leukemia. Do you really want to spend your last time on Earth on here? You dumb ****... Leukemia is a form of Darwinism. It helps rid this earth of the stupid.

I think World ends for you When you die but it will surely end and be destroyed by fire someday.

I hope you have made Jesus your Lord and saviour.

You may or may not live to see the end from Earth, but either way, you will be there.

It's sad that people lie about having Leukemia to say something about religion.

Hah.

Nice try, troll.

Fail.

-not funny-