How can I earn an income from home?

I already am a nanny and make handmade crafts to sell (crocheted items, baby cloth books, quilts, etc.), but my skills are definitely NOT limited to that of just being a good housewife/mom. I'm not big on watching other people's children, and I feel like I am over-qualified to be doing nada in my spare time!

I have another 2 semesters of shool to complete before I have my Bachelors degree.

Best Answer

Have you tried selling your crafts on Etsy?

I'm a stay at home mom and am making money online. I've been at it about 2 years and am finally getting the hang of it. I have a several websites and make money through Google's Adsense program and Amazon's affiliate program, as well as a few other sites. When I started out I didn't know anything about setting up websites or affiliate marketing and now I'm making a full time income. My little sites my husband used to laugh at, and think were a waste of time, are finally bringing in good money, month after month.

If you aren't wanting to run your own websites you can still make money online. Go to Fiverr and offer your services. People there get paid $5 per gig to do just about anything. You could set up a job to write articles for people.

If you are good a taking pictures, there are sites where you could post your pictures and get paid when webmasters use your pictures on their sites.

If you are good at writing, you could offer your services on Warrior Forum, Odesk, etc. writing articles for people there. Typically writers get paid $3 - $5 per article.

You could become a writer for some of these revenue sharing sites:

1. Associated Content

2. Hubpages

3. InfoBarrel

4. Squidoo

You could also start your own PLR site. Writing your own collection of articles and selling them over and over again. There's a HUGE demand for articles from native English speakers and you could really cash in if you like writing.

If you want some inspiration for making money online, here's one of my favorite bloggers. The guy is making amazing money and tells you step by step how he's doing it. http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/

What ever you do, you should know, you don't have to pay for any fancy software, programs or mentoring to make money online. Most info can be found for FREE online, so don't be suckered into buying anything.

For all my websites I use Wordpress which is free. If you aren't sure if you want to run your own site or not, you could always start off at Blogger (that's what I did) and see how you like running your own site. Blogger is free, you just need a gmail account.

Source(s): I love making money online and have been doing so for 2+ years.

Hi, I have come across one unique site for ebooks of late. You can become a FREE Member for lifetime and download hundreds of ebooks without paying a single dime. This website is really unique and outstanding. I am making few hundred dollars every week by selling these FREE ebooks with resell rights online. You can also make use of this Golden Opportunity.Thank God.

I wish you Good Luck.

• Henry

Unless you have very specific skills, such as graphic design, web design, computer programming, there are no real internet work at home jobs. You will just be bombarded with all kinds of work at home scams.

most sites that pay for filling out surveys are scams...ive tried several and didnt get anywhere...do not ever give money in hopes that it will return more..they will take it and run make a website and advertise on it.

Get Paid From Surveys - http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?FZqI

can you tutor in any of your skills? how about tutor in a any other fields like math, or spanish?