Why is the world male oriented?

Everywhere I go or any channel I flip to, movies, commercials, they are mainly meant for men. I was looking at some music video with a lot of girls almost naked showing they butts to the camera and dancing it around. You go on the streets and you see the same in billboards. But when there is rarely a guy naked then... show more Everywhere I go or any channel I flip to, movies, commercials, they are mainly meant for men. I was looking at some music video with a lot of girls almost naked showing they butts to the camera and dancing it around. You go on the streets and you see the same in billboards. But when there is rarely a guy naked then that is discusting to my husband and turns around or something but it doesnt last long. The truth is that all this stuff about women almost naked everywhere around you really makes me feel very uncomfortable. I wonder what little girls think about this. Im sure that most men would not like their little daughters be doing that so then why is that acceptable?
Update: I don't think that male bodies are ugly. Im not gonna lie, i love men's bodies (if they are muscular and in a good shape) and i love penises. I think this view of men's bodies and penises being ugly come from men themselves. I als wish there were almost naked men with nice bodies all around me.