How long is 3-5 business days?

i ordered 2 books online at bookbyte.com on thurs at 11 pm. my order was over 50 dollars so i was able to get free shipping...expedited shipping which takes 3-5 business days to be delivered. umm how long will it take for the books to arrive? i'm also planning on ordering another book on saturday. if i pick... show more i ordered 2 books online at bookbyte.com on thurs at 11 pm. my order was over 50 dollars so i was able to get free shipping...expedited shipping which takes 3-5 business days to be delivered. umm how long will it take for the books to arrive? i'm also planning on ordering another book on saturday. if i pick priority shipping (2 business days) how long will the book arrive? thanks in advance
Update: Just like the old saying goes, stick and stones may break my bone, but words will never hurt me.

Anyway thanks for the thoughtful answer.