How to sleep only 3-4 hours a day?

What should I do? And what's the best time?

Yeah joining the army... That's exactly what I'm thinking (have to think) about!

So how much is enough?

Favorite Answer

that's what i've been doing since a month ago (the finals time). i drink a lot of tea in the evenings, i don't like coffee, if you like it, you will get better result from coffee. i start my night session of studies around 11 pm, normally after 1 hour and a half, i feel sleepy, then i turn into computer for 5-10 minutes, i don't know what's the secret of it, but after a few mins that i spend on internet, i feel anything but sleepy, and that's when i start studying again and continue until around 3.15 am. most of the time i won't feel sleepy again, but if it happens, i come on the computer again with shorter breaks, maybe only 5 mins. i have also noticed i can stay awake longer if my room is very warm. at short intervals, if you're gonna stay awake to study, you can open the window and take long deep breaths, it has helped me so much as well.

i've been doing these things and now i'm easily able to stay awake until 3.15 am, then sleep, until 6.15 am.

good luck

The truth I can't tell you how, but every other day I do it, sometimes only an hour sleep, but most all times it's never more than 6 hours anyday. So maybe that's why it is no hassle for me to sleep 3 to 4 hours every other day.

And good luck and all the best if you go into the arm forces.

take care

dave

it depended to ur age !

between 3-6 our body need,s about 8 or 9 hours

from 7 to 13 about 7 to 8

from 14 to 18 about 7

from 19 to 24 about 6

from 25 to 32 about 5 is enough ..

and me in 40 needs 4 to 5 , u can readiuce ur sleep time with practic in some week .

Living TWO days in 24 hours has been doing that for me for a long time. Awake for 8 hours; sleep for 4.

Source(s): WNL

Fight the urge to nap!! Run down your batteries and than choose a time to fall asleep, I have friends that fall asleep at 9 pm and wake up around 4:30 a.m, so although thats way more than 3 to 4 hours, that should be good practice.

It takes a long time to get used to. I wouldnt recommend it, people who dont get enough sleep age quicker.

That's not a healthy thing anyway at all. You must have sufficient sleep for good health.

join the army. you will get good at it

I wouldn't even want to keep that up for a week or so, IT may cause permanent damage to your body.

• Sam

not good for health.....body need altleast minimum 8 hrs of sleep.