avenged sevenfold or bullet for my valentine, who's better?

I know these bands are a little different from each other, but which do you prefer?

ps. please dont leave any rude comments. please.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Avenged Sevenfold. I like B4MV but no where near as much as A7X.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A7X all the way. their guitarists, Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates, are amazing soloists and their drummer, the Rev, who sadly passed away in December 2009, was insanely talented, not only on drums but he also played piano and sang many of the backing vocals. Matt Tuck has a good voice but it`s very similar to a lot of other vocalists in the rock genre. M. Shadows has a very unique voice which makes Avenged Sevenfold stand out as a band with a ton of talent. end of story.

• 1 decade ago

Thts a hard choice because those are two of my most favorite rock bands ever! But id say avenged sevenfold because most of the bfmv songs sound the same and each avenged sevenfold song has a different sound. Each song has different guitar sounds and everything. :)

• 1 decade ago

I'll say Avenged Sevenfold, in my personal opinion their songs have more diversity than BFMV.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My favorite band is A7X, but Bullet is very close! A7X is more creative and the guitar harmonies and solos are just amazing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

avenged sevenfold.

• 1 decade ago

avenged sevenfold :)

• 1 decade ago

i prefer bfmv but my gf likes a7x better

• BMFV by a long shot.

• 1 decade ago

Both are about as listenable as racist skinhead Oi.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.