DVeek
DVeek asked in Social SciencePsychology · 10 years ago

overcoming fear for a street fight?

Im probably going to get in a fight before long and it's pretty much unstoppable at this point. I do have extensive martial arts training so I definitely have the skills required but I worry that my fear will lead to loss if I cannot calm myself down in time. How do I overcome this?

Favorite Answer

Well your probably gonna lose anyways so dont blame it on the fear. What youll find those is the next time you will be more prepared and being that you already know what losing feels like, you wont be as afraid.

once you're actually in the fight, be the agressive one. Make HIM afraid of you. And once you're actually in it, just think about finishing it, and even if you lose who gives a crap nobody's going to remember it within a month. Better to give it your all, and if didn't pussy out, the other guys will respect that.

Remember, fear is a reflex, but courage is a choice.

• Vitor

Join fight tournaments. It will give you more experience and calmness for street fighting. Don´t you agree?