Airplane flying around my house?

I keeping hearing the same plane fly over my house repetiviely. Im scared. are they going to crash?What do i do? On top of this i have a fear of airplanes falling on me.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You probably live under the flight path for an airport.

It probably isn't the same airplane but different ones.

Airplanes tend to follow the same routes, they don't just cruise about wherever they want.

Will it fall on your head? No, that is pretty unlikely.

Airplanes can stay flying even if they have engine failures. In fact, the only thing that will completely paralyse an aircraft to the extent it cannot fly anymore would be a bomb going off onboard, and even that wouldn't necessarily bring it down unless they were extremely unlucky and it took out all the controls including the redundancy systems.

If an aircraft was going down, the pilots would do all they could to guide it away from built up areas.

An aircraft is still controllable even if all its engines have been lost.

You genuinely have nothing to worry about. Flying is the safest form of transport. You are more likely to be killed by a donkey than by an airplane falling on you.

My advice would be stop worrying, go read a bit about airplanes so you see how safe they are and if you are still freaked out, move somewhere where there are less planes flying overhead.

Otherwise, if you can hear their engines... they are probably not gonna drop out of the sky anytime soon!

• Login to reply the answers
  • leuze
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok, first -- somebody stated that sugar gliders are not social and don't decide to be dealt with. that may not authentic in any respect! as quickly as a sugar bonds with you, they decide to be close to you. they're very social (lots so as you pick to maintain them in pairs, regardless of in case you're offering consistent human companionship). Now, you have not have been given the time for a canines... you will additionally not have the time for sugar gliders. i don't comprehend approximately ferrets as i've got not owned them, yet while time is an argument, i might say your appropriate getting a hamster... additionally your adventure with rodents? skill not something while it includes sugar gliders -- they don't seem to be rodents. Sugar gliders are fairly expensive. They require lots of toys, a huge cage (the cage on my own will value you a minimal of $a hundred and fifty), a robust high quality wheel (and those interior the puppy save are actually not glider risk-free), and a very costly foodstuff regimen (they are able to't be fed basically pellets).. So... yeah. i might say no to sugar gliders for you.

• 9 years ago

it wont crash you probably just live by an airport or becuase of the weather they have to fly low

• 9 years ago

it will not crash

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.