Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Where does Obama stand on Chinese Human Rights Abuses?

For the past 10 years, Chinese Falun-Gong (Falun Dafa) practitoners are being persecuted, imprisoned and tortured to death by the Chinese communist party - simply because they practice falun gong.

This video is an evidence for the cruel persecution in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbDSOmTWU7U

Youtube thumbnail

Way to go liberals!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

where his bosses say he should stand

• 9 years ago

"For the past 10 years, Chinese Falun-Gong (Falun Dafa) practitoners are being persecuted, imprisoned and tortured to death by the Chinese communist party - simply because they practice falun gong".

So eight of those ten years these abuses were going on under the Bush administration.

Way to go, conservatives!

I love the smell of cons getting owned in the morning. It smells like .... victory!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I thought the "Empire-Building Cowboy days" were over, maybe you did not get the memo?

Obama HAS publicly-expressed his concerns about China's human rights record, but (unlike our last president) also understands that China is a SOVEREIGN NATION, and it's none of our damn business (politically) what they do....YOU (as an American) are free to protest and complain all you want....you COULD even go to China and protest....but that is NOT (nor has it ever been) a Constitutionally-acceptable thing for a sitting president to do...

Perhaps eight years under a president who just unilaterally upped-and-bombed foreigners he did not like has made you forget what it actually says in the US Constitution? (You would not be alone, but fortunately for you and your ilk there are immigrants here who had to actually READ and UNDERSTAND what the fine document says!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What's this have to do with liberals? Can you even define liberal, or is it just an epithet you use in some Rush Limbaugh style rage?

I doubt Obama is a big fan of Human Right's abuses. Although, we're in no place to do much about it, given that we owe the Chinese like a trillion dollars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

With his head firmly grasped between the Chink's knees.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

By his communist Chinese elite brethren. Where else?

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

He stands on the same platform as corporate America...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

With head buried firmly in sand, as usual.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

as much as i dislike Obama, what are you expecting him to do about it? start a war against China? think about it...

• 9 years ago

Tougher than bush.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

what would he care,he doesn't really care about the citizens of America or their welfare.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.