Anonymous

Can I get accepted into New York University? (NYU)?

I haven't taken the SAT yet but I will soon. I take a large variety of dance classes everyday, I teach dance classes to kids, I went to ISEF, do community service, took AP english, Im in Key Club, Leo Club, Spanish Club, Student Government, National Honors Society (NHS), I have an after school class for Choir, Ive done acting in KPAC, Im interning to shadow a physical therapist, I have had a part time job, I am a part of a successful dance crew, my grades are Mostly A's with a few high B's. I have maintained an average 3.8 GPA, Im native american if that says anything and Im joining a school sport this year.

Favorite Answer

You had a pretty good chance, considering you will get good SAT scores. But when you said you were a Native American you're chances really went up. Being native american really helps with college acceptances. people say that its not true. But at upper tier colleges like NYU, Columbia, or Yale where the majority of the class is Caucasian, they are always looking for capable minorities. But native american, African American, and Hispanic are the top 3. But you have a really good shot nonetheless, just try to get at least a 2000, preferably a 2100 on the SATs. Good luck.

Hope my answer helped =D

• Mary

If you want to be a PT, then go to a state school. Save your money for PT school. You want to get out of school with the least amount of PT school

Source(s): I am a PT

Why not? I think they'd love to have you.