Is there a way to keep your iTunes library saved?

so my computer is retarded. I deleted a crucial Windows file and now it's saying that "This copy of Windows is not genuine." I already tried a system restore among 16 other things. So I'm looking to just restore my computer to its original factory settings. Now... when I restore my computer and... show more so my computer is retarded. I deleted a crucial Windows file and now it's saying that "This copy of Windows is not genuine." I already tried a system restore among 16 other things. So I'm looking to just restore my computer to its original factory settings. Now... when I restore my computer and then re-download iTunes and give it my e-mail will it remember my library? I don't think it will. Only about 2% of my library was actually purchased through the iTunes Store. So the other songs will not be saved. Besides getting a flash drive or external hard drive and putting all of my music on that... what can I do? Is there a way to somehow back my music up via my iTunes account or anything?
1 answer 1