Which Hollister or Abercrombie cologne should I get for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

• Favorite Answer

Abercrombie's Fierce Cologne.

It Smells So Good.

He'll Love It & Trust Me, So Will You.

;)

• ?

i might say hollister. ok properly i'm not prepared on Hollister yet i admire their perfumes and colognes. there is this guy who sits for the period of from me in my math type and he continuously smells like Hollister and that i in simple terms desire to stroll as much as him and hug him! Haha yeahhh that's not extraordinary :/ So yeah i might say Hollister has the main suitable scent.

I am personally in love with Abercrombie's FIERCE cologne...

It's the smell that they use in stores and spray on the clothes, so it's THE abercombie smell haha :)

xx

Get him a Ralph Lauren or Armani cologne. Much better quality, and elegant brands.

Hollister, but i like the first guys response better. get gim something of better quality, it wont be TOO much more money, but not everyone will have it and in my opinion it will smell better.

Chocolate Axe! Cheap and it smells amazing!!

If he isn't picky, I would get the one you like best since you will be smelling him :-)

I get mine at this site so I can get free shipping

http://www.perfumefreeshipping.com/