This problem occurs when they are accidentally deleted a java and visual basic script that uses Yahoo Messenger, but the problem is quite annoying because even with a simple reinstall messenger, as would be tempted to think, not solve the problem.
So, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
* Close Yahoo Messenger.
* Click on Start and then click Run (Windows XP) or run and then typing in the bar give enter (for Windows Vista / 7).
* In Run type regsvr32 jscript.dll and click OK.
* You will see a confirmation screen that jscript.dll was successfully restored. Click OK.
* Reopen's Run and type regsvr32 vbscript.dll and click OK.
* Again, a window will appear, click OK.
Following these steps should the messenger to function normally.
If re-registration solution of the above libraries will be necessary to effect the operating system registry edit.
Open the window again rolling Run and type this command:
Then click OK or press ENTER.
Browse (just like in Windows Explorer, clicking the + sign) in the path:
Computer> HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software> Microsoft> Windows> CurrentVersion> Internet Settings> Zones
The Zones are clicking right and choose Delete from the context menu. Confirm deletion and then close the registry editor. The computer restarts and you should not have problems with displaying text in YahooMessenger.