Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

help me, my brain is fuggy and i am losing touch?

its always numb and literally physically feels "empty" and light as if nothing is in there.

i am always thinking weird stuff. could it be i belong in another dimension? are we all really asleep, how can we tell if right this second it is actually a dream? what is death? how is it possible for one to quit existing? plus more.

i am too scared to die and too confused and incapable of thought to live. i feel so dumb and inferior. i just want to live in a fantasy space mind bubble for ever and not have to deal with this crazy questions and have to deal with trying to find truth.....because it is probably futile anyways. WHY WAS I BORN?????? i once didnt exist, why do i NOW? how do these things happen

Favorite Answer

Well, you're clearly soulless. I think it's likely your parents sold your soul prior to birth for some sort of considerations from the Devil. You should do the same. That way, you can at least get something cool for your kids' souls, like a racecar or jetpack.