WWE SvR 2011. Create a Storyline Week 4 (Raw)?

GM- Shane McMahon

WWE Champion - Vacant

WWE United States Champion -Ezekiel Jackson

WWE Tag Team Champions - The Hart Dynasty

WWE Diva's Champion - Natalya

Promo- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEUCvpGqK_w

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related. Batista, Justin Gabriel, Shelton Benjamin, Vance Archer, & Shane McMahon are in the ring. Batista says "Shane McMahon ran over Vince McMahon last week on Raw and is the new GM." Batista says "Since Matt Hardy decided to break the rules by interfering in Archer's match again Cena last week without my permission he was officially kicked out of my team which is called "The Revolution." Batista says "The reason why Justin Gabriel is standing out here with us is because he is the replacement for Matt Hardy." Batista passes the mic to Shane. Shane says "As GM, I'm ordering a WWE Championship match to take place at Backlash this sunday between John Cena & Batista." Chris Jericho comes out. Chris says "I deserve a Title shot because I'm the best in the world at what I do." Shane says "Well too bad because you won't be getting your Title shot as long as I'm the GM." Chris says "I will hurt you Shane if I don't get what I want." Shane says "I'll make a deal with you, if you defeat Justin Gabriel & Shelton Benjamin in a handicap match then I will put you in the match making it a Triple Threat, but if you lose, you are fired from WWE." Chris says "I'll accept that challenge." Shane says "And that match will take place right now."

Match- Justin Gabriel and Shelton Benjamin (heels) def. Chris Jericho (heel). While the ref was distracted by Batista, Benjamin hit the Paydirt to win the match.

Promo- Todd Grisham interviews John Cena. Todd says "Tonight you will take on Vance Archer in a rematch, do you think that the Revolution will be a factor coming into the match?" Cena says "Of course they will, Archer is apart of the group which makes my chances of winning very low." Todd says "What are your opinions on Chris Jericho getting fired after the Revolution cheated to win?" Cena says "Even though I never was best friends with Chris, he is one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time." Cena says "Its always the numbers game played by The Revolution which I think it isn't fair." Todd says "Thank you for your time Cena."

Match- Natalya (face) w/Gail Kim def. Maryse (heel) w/Melina. Natalya won after she locked in the Sharpshooter."

Match- Sheamus (heel) def. Evan Bourne (face). Sheamus hit the High Cross to win.

Post Match- Ezekiel Jackson runs into the ring and Sheamus quickly escapes.

Promo- Yoshi Tatsu walks into Shane McMahon's office. Yoshi says "Since I won the Fatal 4-Way match last week, can I go after a championship?" Shane says "No!!!" Yoshi says "I deserve to compete for a championship." Shane says "You either leave my office or this will happen." Yoshi says "What would happen?" Gabriel & Benjamin assault Yoshi. Shane says "The Revolution will happen."

Match- John Morrison (face) def. The Miz (heel). Morrison hit the Star Ship Pain to win.

Match- The Hart Dynasty (heels) def. Cryme Tyme (faces). Hart Dynasty hit the Hart Attack to JTG to win.

Promo- Todd Grisham interviews D-X. Todd says "Your opponents for Backlash just defeated Cryme Tyme, do you guys think that you can pull a win off of the Hart Dynasty?" Triple H says "Yes we will and this sunday at Backlash, you'll be seeing D-Generation X as the New Tag Team Champions." Shawn says "And if your not down with that, We got two words for yah."

Match- Primo (face) def. Zack Ryder (heel). Primo hit the Back Stabber to win.

Match- Vance Archer def. John Cena. Batista distracted the ref similar to earlier tonight, Archer clobbered Cena in the scull with the ringbell. Archer hit the Mask of Sanity to win.

Post Match- Batista, Archer, Benjamin, & Gabriel assault Cena. Batista says "Expect the vacant WWE Championship to come to me this sunday at Backlash when I kick John Cena's ***.

Favorite Answer

Best Matches:

1) Justin Gabriel and Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho

2) Sheamus vs. Evan Bourne

3) The Hart Dynasty vs. Cryme Tyme

Best Promos:

1) Promo 1

2) Promo 3

The Revolution storyline is by far one of the biggest reasons why I rate your shows. The addition of Justin Gabriel is a bit cool since he was Matt Hardy's rookie back in WWE NXT Season One. The Revolution reminds me of The Nexus in a way, but with less members. Shane McMahon being the General Manager as well as a member of The Revolution thus making the group nearly impossible to end. The first attack of The Revolution was exciting and as the storyline progresses, it will make your show better than before. I wonder if Matt Hardy will get his revenge from The Revolution since they attacked him on the previous episode.

Overall Rating: 9.8/10

Source(s): Awesome Show