Is ambulance chasing illegal in Florida?

My husband was in a minor fender bender a few months ago and recently received a letter from an attorney asking us if we would like to sue. This shyster apparently gets court records for accidents and sends solicitations to everyone. I thought I heard that this kind of practice was illegal. Is it? We'd love... show more My husband was in a minor fender bender a few months ago and recently received a letter from an attorney asking us if we would like to sue. This shyster apparently gets court records for accidents and sends solicitations to everyone. I thought I heard that this kind of practice was illegal. Is it? We'd love to report this loser to the DOJ. Thanks!
Update: P.S. The reason it upsets me is that this kind of thing encourages frivolous and fraudulent lawsuits. It is an abhorred practice by the public and by The American Bar Association. It actually violates Rule 7.3[1] of the American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct (found this on Wikipedia - I just... show more P.S. The reason it upsets me is that this kind of thing encourages frivolous and fraudulent lawsuits. It is an abhorred practice by the public and by The American Bar Association. It actually violates Rule 7.3[1] of the American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct (found this on Wikipedia - I just can't seem to find out if it's actually illegal).