Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If someone repeatedly called Dr. Laura the K word, how would she react?

And said if she was "sensitive about it, she shouldn't marry outside of her race".

Update:

Say the shoe were on the other foot. If someone used racial slurs against Jews and complained that she was "too sensitive" when she objected?

Update 2:

Mike-The one that rhymes with your name.

Update 3:

Jimmuh-Jews and Hispanics (Who are NOT all illegal immigrants, no matter what you think) are subsects of a race. They aren't white, black, or whatever.

Update 4:

She didn't retire, but she has quit her radio show.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What is the "K" word?

Update: Thanks, didn't really know that word. Dr. Laura is a throw back to old social standards that she has twisted into her own reasoning. I didn't have a problem with her use of the "N" word. It was her overall attitude to that caller that was most insulting. I don't know why she retired, I guess people that make a living accusing others don't like it when the table turns on them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since when is "Jewish" considered a "race".

People, the planet only has 4 races of homosapiens: Caucasoid (whites), Capoid (blacks), Mongoloids (Asians), and Australoids (aboriginals)

"Illegal immigrants" are not a race...

"jew" is not a race....

I love listening to Libs scream "racism" when it isn't even a technically true argument. LOL... remember, they are the "educated" and "intellectuals" among us.

GUIDE US NANCY PELOSI... we are lost without your keen intellect! HA HA HA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dr Laura didn't call anyone the N word , she was just talking about the N word. Liberals always spin the truth into lies it seems.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She would write them off as a racist idiot--which was exactly the point she was trying to make. You are clearly too thick to get it as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You do realize she's a CONVERT, right ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.