I'm 6th grade doing a science fair project, any ideas?

But I want it to be girly and fun too! Our project is due March 1st but she needs our rough draft now! She wants it to be on a 7th grade level but i don't want it to hard or to easy.

Best Answer

Something girly and fun eh? When I think Girly I think makeup, perfume, clothes, colors....

You could do a social study on one of those things- like interviewing people. Or some kind of chemistry experiment... just some ideas.

On my last science project I did "How permanent are permanent markers" I used three surfaces: dry erase board, skin, and poster. Then tried to take the marker off the surfaces with: alcohol pads, toothpaste, and hairspray. You figure out how well each chemical takes off the marker on each and make percentages. It is a very easy project!

You could go with the traditional volcanoe with bi-carb soda or seperating water into hydrogen and oxygen atoms through electrolysis, Really east just need the right equipment.

• to one of those paper mache volcanoes(:

or, you could mix baking soda and water in a pepto bismol bottle, put a balloon on it, shake the bottle, and it blows the balloon up!(: I did that, it was REALLY fun(:

if u put different sodas/ beverages in plant soil how will plant grow differently? only 1 i can think of.