31 weeks pregnant with bad acid reflux, anyone else have this ?

We are 31 weeks pregnant with our first - a baby boy :) Cant wait to meet him!! However in the past couple of weeks I have been getting bad acid reflux...or at least thats what I think it is... Im sure you have all had the moment at one time or another (pregnant or not) where it feels like stomach acid or... show more We are 31 weeks pregnant with our first - a baby boy :) Cant wait to meet him!!

However in the past couple of weeks I have been getting bad acid reflux...or at least thats what I think it is...

Im sure you have all had the moment at one time or another (pregnant or not) where it feels like stomach acid or vomit of some sort is coming up your throat and then just goes back down.

You will often hear people say they just "threw up in their mouth"

It seems to happen ALL the time now - no matter WHAT I eat or drink - even if I just drank something like milk or a yogurt drink that is NOT acidic!

Did anyone else have this in pregnancy? If so what did you do to stop it? Is there any type of foods to avoid or something to take like tums etc that is safe?