Please recommend some father-daughter songs that aren't country?

Hi everyone, My wedding is just a few months away and I am still trying to choose the father-daughter song. However, the only ones I find are country and I'm not into that. My dad has a song in mind but the lyrics are a father singing to his son, and talks about the son finding the right woman. My dad... show more Hi everyone,

My wedding is just a few months away and I am still trying to choose the father-daughter song. However, the only ones I find are country and I'm not into that.

My dad has a song in mind but the lyrics are a father singing to his son, and talks about the son finding the right woman. My dad doesn't see this as a problem, but I'd rather have a song that addresses me finding my groom.

Besides "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle, can you please suggest some non-country father-daughter songs. My dad and I have always had a great relationship in my life, so even really sappy songs will do. Well known singers, hardly known singers, I'm open to all music suggestions.

And if you can't think of a father-daughter song, any generic song that might work is alright.