Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Favorite Female Villain from a movie?

NO Animation movies please =)

Favorite Answer

Lena Olin was PSYCHOTIC in Romeo is Bleeding.

Darryl Hannah in Kill Bill was pretty sweet.

• LilyRT

a lot of great picks already. but, to me, all the best female villains are the femme fatales from the old film noirs. (some of these are more noirish than others)

Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard "I AM big. It's the pictures that got small."

Phyllis Dietrich in Double Indemnity "I want you to be good to me."

Regina Giddens in The Little Foxes--all she does is just sit in the chair during the death scene, but man, she's just an ice cold killer...

Baby Jane in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

Mrs. Johnny Iselin in The Manchurian Candidate (60s)--"...they will be pulled down and ground into dirt for what they did to you. And what they did in so contemptuously underestimating me."

Anne Wilkes- Misery

Aileen Wuornos- Monster

Nurse Ratched- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

O-Ren Ishii- Kill Bill

The Wicked Witch Of The West from The Wizard Of Oz

Carrie Fisher in The Blues Brothers

Lady Van Tassel (Miranda Richardson) in Sleepy Hollow

The T. Rex in Jurassic Park

Catwoman

• manya

T-X (Terminator 3) darkish Phoenix (X-adult males: The very last Stand) The Borg chief (favourite individual Trek) Catwoman (Batman) Mystique (X-adult males) Xenia Onatopp (GoldenEye) Pussy Galore (Goldmember)

• Mark

Catwoman - Michelle Pfeiffer

• Brian

Not sure if this counts since she's really a robot, but the T-X (Terminatrix) from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

Darn you... no animation? :P Jk jk

Um, I would have to say the lady who is basically the evil stepmother in the Snow White movie with the girl from Smallville. She's funny too.