Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Favorite Female Villain from a movie?

NO Animation movies please =)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lena Olin was PSYCHOTIC in Romeo is Bleeding.

Darryl Hannah in Kill Bill was pretty sweet.

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

a lot of great picks already. but, to me, all the best female villains are the femme fatales from the old film noirs. (some of these are more noirish than others)

Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard "I AM big. It's the pictures that got small."

Phyllis Dietrich in Double Indemnity "I want you to be good to me."

Regina Giddens in The Little Foxes--all she does is just sit in the chair during the death scene, but man, she's just an ice cold killer...

Baby Jane in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?

Mrs. Johnny Iselin in The Manchurian Candidate (60s)--"...they will be pulled down and ground into dirt for what they did to you. And what they did in so contemptuously underestimating me."

• 1 decade ago

Anne Wilkes- Misery

Aileen Wuornos- Monster

Nurse Ratched- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

O-Ren Ishii- Kill Bill

• 1 decade ago

The Wicked Witch Of The West from The Wizard Of Oz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carrie Fisher in The Blues Brothers

Lady Van Tassel (Miranda Richardson) in Sleepy Hollow

The T. Rex in Jurassic Park

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Catwoman

• manya
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

T-X (Terminator 3) darkish Phoenix (X-adult males: The very last Stand) The Borg chief (favourite individual Trek) Catwoman (Batman) Mystique (X-adult males) Xenia Onatopp (GoldenEye) Pussy Galore (Goldmember)

• Mark
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Catwoman - Michelle Pfeiffer

• Brian
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not sure if this counts since she's really a robot, but the T-X (Terminatrix) from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

• 1 decade ago

Darn you... no animation? :P Jk jk

Um, I would have to say the lady who is basically the evil stepmother in the Snow White movie with the girl from Smallville. She's funny too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.