Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 10 years ago

Which bands do you think will ultimately define our generation?

Our generation being people born after 1985.

My favorites are

#1 The Dave Matthews Band

#2 Breaking Benjamin- I know they wont define our generation, but they certainly defined my youth.

#3 Sublime

Sorry I posted this in Government. I don't know how to change it, but it will be ok.

Also, It really bothers me that people will not give a genuine answer to the question asked, instead they choose to give sarcastic responses only to boost the number of questions they have answered. For example, Bill Hicks, you offer no logical advice whatsoever, and to think that you are a top contributor saddens me.

Obviously you didn't read the entire post Mr. Hicks, because clearly I did not nominate anyone. I asked for your opinion, and simply offered my favorites.

Favorite Answer

Definately Rage Against The Machine and Public Enemy, they have something important to say!

Sublime came out in 88' I think.... it's not really your generations music if you were only 3 years old.

lol @ 1 & 2.

*edit: you want logical advice? Don't ask about generation defining music, and nominate breaking benjamin....

The Beatles, because they're timeless.

And you posted this in Government because...?