Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, would you date a guy with this job?

(dont say his job doesnt matter because i know girls who say they'd never marry teachers, etc)

He's an environmental engineer whose responsibilities include field sampling, field oversight of drilling contractors, data compilation and evaluation, cost estimating, mechanical evaluation of remediation systems, field tasks related to remediation systems, communicate project status to supervisors and report preparation.

Favorite Answer

it doesn't matter about the job as long as his personality is good and he's hot :D

I would. At least he has a job and I bet he loves what he does. At least he's not a lazy couch potato being supported by the government. You should be proud of him job and that he's good at it. Support him, don't make him feel bad. Be on his side.

I don't see why not. The only issue would be if he gets too busy to spend time with me and it constantly gets in the way. That's how I feel about any job really. If he's a workaholic no matter what he does...forget it.

Yes,sounds like a very interesting job - well is the guy also interesting - not that I'm interested!