Where can I buy an owl?

I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and I always loved Hedwig. It is just so cute and I was wondering...Is there a way to actually but an out in real life? I always wanted one ever since I read Harry Potter. I understand that it won't really send mails and stuff but I just want one. I also understand that they are... show more I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and I always loved Hedwig. It is just so cute and I was wondering...Is there a way to actually but an out in real life? I always wanted one ever since I read Harry Potter. I understand that it won't really send mails and stuff but I just want one. I also understand that they are night animals. I know they used real owls for the making of the movie because these owls in the movies can't possibly be computer generated. I live in NYC (U.S). Please tell me where I can buy them from if I can. Please don't say stupid things like Diagon Alley or any rude answers because I really don't want useless answers that no body cares about so don't even bother doing it. Thanks in advance.
9 answers 9