Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Spiritually speaking, do you believe that there will ever come a time when humankind will look upon each other?

with love and equality?

Or are the concepts of "inferiority" and "superiority" an intrinsic and inseparable part of human nature?

Update:

(((Meddy)))

Update 2:

(((K)))

Update 3:

(((Bill)))

Update 4:

(((brb)))

Update 5:

(((Olga)))

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, this will be after the Great Tribulation which will be during the One World Order. Jesus will come again and win the war of Armageddon and after that the earth will be renewed and we will start the millenium. When Jesus reigns during the Millenium it will be the best world order we have ever had and yes, humankind will look upon each other with love and equality!

• 9 years ago

No, only in the New World that Christ offers. Reason:...There is a war going on between good and evil and in order for us to find a commonality, we would all have to have love that lives within us that gives us a consciousness of equality for all mankind and a consciousness of love for one another that defies all the odds, and sadly, that is an already lost battle.

• The idealist in me says yes... but the realist in me says no, no way. Greed is such an innate part of human nature that I don't think it'll ever change, and it's greed that is at the heart of our "superiority."

• 9 years ago

I agree with you, it is difficult to imagine, given that our inherent human nature is self love, and rejection of others.

But still our purpose in this life is to achieve the state you are asking about, a single, united Humanity based on love and equality.

But it is not easy and it is not as boring as it sounds.

As we cannot get rid of our inherent nature we have to achieve love above hatred, combining two complete opposite forces within us, achieving unity over enormous tension.

How is this possible?

Well we need help, we need a magnetic force pulling us out of our own nature, keeping us in mutual love...

http://www.laitman.com/2010/03/love-above-hatred/

http://www.laitman.com/2009/12/love-and-hate-are-j...

http://www.laitman.com/2010/08/the-truth-lies-in-t...

I hope you find this useful, all the best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The human experience is trying to gain dominance over other things, nature or human. hopefully someday we can move past that, but i seriously doubt it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

inferiority and superiority are ego centered needs/emotions

will there ever come a time when there are no more egos ..?

((what a lovely thought))

Source(s): ((peace))
  • 9 years ago

Truthfully, yeah, I do it every morning as I step out of the shower…. I look in the mirror and … well, this is a “family website”.

But yep….

Edit:

OOPS… you said “each other” and NOT “themselves”…. my bad.

Source(s): Live, Love & Laugh
  • B0X
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I already do that.

I don't discriminate, I think we're all equally stupid.

It's human nature.

Source(s): LOL
  • 9 years ago

We are getting slowly closer.

(((My Goddess Erin)))

• 9 years ago

There may be a time.

Until then, ethnocentricity is at the heart of why we aren't there yet.

(((Erin?)))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.