My american staffie has gone of her food someone help please?

hi guys please help me my 2year old american staffy has gone of her food only having a Small hand full size of food at a time she is drinking water. she had a major operation on her hind leg about 5 weeks ago and she has lost alot of weight and is still limping i have taken her to the vet and they keep saying the... show more hi guys please help me my 2year old american staffy has gone of her food only having a Small hand full size of food at a time she is drinking water. she had a major operation on her hind leg about 5 weeks ago and she has lost alot of weight and is still limping i have taken her to the vet and they keep saying the same thing over and over again she is Still healing and just show her heaps of love and attention witch she is getting don't let her run on her leg my dog has a awesome personality very play full and is usually a very happy and active dog who love's her food now she turns her head up and just about everything you give her or she has in one time and wont touch it again someone help me please she has lost alot of weight and we went to the vet last week and they said the same thing just show her heaps of love and attention wil im sorry but it ain't working any ideas anyone anything
Update: i have no idea why my page says im in the uk im in new zealand lol dont no y its sdintng uk..... any how as for the dog i have been to see another vet and they have told me that she is proberly depressed as she is usual outside alot plaing with us and the kids and since she has had her opperstion she has not been... show more i have no idea why my page says im in the uk im in new zealand lol dont no y its sdintng uk..... any how as for the dog i have been to see another vet and they have told me that she is proberly depressed as she is usual outside alot plaing with us and the kids and since she has had her opperstion she has not been able to run around and play with the kids so i have been to the pet shop to find someother food types and treats to see if she wil take a likeing to any of them no luck yet fingers crossed it is depression and not some infection because i will be very angry with the vet if she gets realy sick