Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Alex Reid: He may have been a fool but now he has the fame? so is he not as dumb as he seems?

Well, he's finally left the nutter and no doubt she will try and cry her way back to the arms of Peter Andre. Then we will all have to suffer with Katie and Peter Reunite on reality tv. eeek! no thanks!

Now Katie is claiming Alex was just an attention seeker who became hungry for fame! (cough cough, no other names spring to mind here!) do you reckon she got jealous of him? surely he must have known he was just rebound material when he was prancing around in her golden bikini making a total t**t of himself. he's determined to walk away with some of the money now to save face.

how long do you reckon it will be before katie tries to crawl her way back to andre, we all know shes not woman enough to survive on her own.

one thing goes to show from this story, you can't base a relationship on sex for very long, no matter how big your jugs are!

what are your views?

Update:

Tas - I agree with you. the world and tabloids has resorted to desperate measures.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I rather liked Alex.Bit nutty but genuinely likeable bloke who's not afraid to embrace his feminine side,lol! Fame was thrust upon him when he linked up with her and they both used their union to court the press and ring up the shekels.I think she does need to be the dominant party, both on a celeb level and in the marriage.Without both it doesn't work for her so I reckon she'll struggle to ever be happy.She's totally lost sight of herself and it's a shame as it can't b good for kids having a revolving door in their lives where 'fathers' enter and exit their wee lives fleetingly.

• 9 years ago

I don't think Alex Reid will get that much fame. He might sell his story on married life with Jordan, but I can't see it being that popular can you?

Most people know what Katie is like from previous stories. If Peter Andres got any sense at all he will stay well clear of her, once bitten twice shy, and all that.

I've got a funny feeling that Alex Reid will soon be dating Jodie Marsh lol.

• Syd
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Do people really aspire to this kind of sh*t? Unpleasant dork who attacks people for a living hitches up with ugly, potty-mouthed "glamour model", has a crap time and has it splashed over various trash sheets for the benefit of those who have no lives. Splits up and looks a total tit, but it's okay because he "has the fame"? What fame? He's known to d1ckheads, chavs and losers. He's done nothing in his life and he's an embarrassing laughing stock. If I was his mother I'd slap him. I'm sure there was a time in this country when we paid attention to people who actually DID something.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Dont underestimate the pricey

Of course she is woman enough to make it on her own

andre and reed would be in grotty bedits with pot noodles for tea without her

I think its funny how a woman makes people so angry and emotional when they dont even know her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I wonder what her poor kids will be like by the time they become teenagers? I mean, she is gonna get up to loads of increasingly desperate crap between now and then as she attempts to stay in the public eye. How does this woman do it ? Her boobs are fake, what looks she had are fading fast and she has no discernible talent. Ah, now I get it, no wonder she resonates so well with the modern age !!!

• 9 years ago

These days people get married for a bit of a laugh and with no intention of commitment.

This is why we have so many delinquent children and one parent families.

These so called stars make a mockery of relationships and I have no time for those that feel sorry for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.